This month it's Seville's April Fair! And, as I promised, it's our excuse for a flamenco-themed art jam. I don't remember seeing an art jam like this, so this could be the first of its kind
And what is it about?
Just draw your OC or favourite characters wearing flamenco attire. They can be dancing, posing or just stading and being awesome Backgrounds aren't necessary but you can add one if you want.
Try to avoid drawing bullfighters and mariachis, please I won't deny your entry if you draw something like that, but I prefer you respect the themeIf you need some references for the flamenco dresses, you can look for "moda flamenca". Also, for outfits for men you can look for "moda flamenca hombre". I've prepared some references from cartoons and my own drawings too.
The rules are the same as always
- Artwork must be new (created in April).
- Digitally or traditionally rendered and pencil sketches are acceptable.
- Multiple entries are accepted.
- Mature content (nudity, sex, etc.) and/or grotesque/unnecessary body modifications are not allowed.
- Comment this journal with a link to your artwork.
The deadline will be May 5.
Thanks for joining!