We finally have the theme for the art jam. After reading the comments and couting the votes of the poll, it’s obvious that the most popular choice is the Fusion Art Jam
Let me explain it:
- The art jam will start in October 18th and it will last until October 31th (two weeks, more or less).
- You can start drawing your entry (or entries) now if you want, but don’t post it until the art jam is officially open.
So, what is the jam about?
You must choose two (or more if you want) character from any cartoon or anime and try to mix them up. This is not about putting both characters in the same scene or exchanging their clothes. You have to literally combine them to create a new one.
These are some examples:
You don’t have to draw the characters, only the fusion of them. This is just to show you how it works
Have fun mixing the personalities, powers and physical appearance of your favourite characters! And here you have the rules:
Any questions? Comment, please!
- Artwork must be new. Digitally or traditionally rendered and pencil sketches are acceptable.
- Multiple entries are accepted.
- Mature content and/or grotesque/unnecessary body modifications (giant bodyparts, for example) are not allowed.